All you need to do is follow the steps below to complete your online enrollment.
1. Go to www.urs.org and log in to myURS. Follow the prompts to set up an account if you don’t already have one.
2. If you are eligible to open a PCRA you will see an “Enroll” button in the Schwab PCRA section of myURS. Click the “Enroll” button next to the plan in which you’d like to create a PCRA.
3. You will be given a Retirement Plan ID and Password. Write this information down, as you will need it to enroll. Click on “Accept and Continue.”
4. Enter the Retirement Plan ID and Password given to you on the previous page. You will also need to enter your Social Security number, as this will allow Charles Schwab and URS to confirm your account.
5. Complete the online application and electronically sign the agreement.
Once the enrollment process is complete you will be given your account number you will need to write it down. You will not be able to move funds from your core funds to your PCRA until URS receives your account number from Charles Schwab, typically within two business days.